"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Shopping in Paris!



If you like Disney movies, you have probably watched 'Anastasia'... Even though it's not a Disney move, it is the cartoon-ish fairy tale movie that everyone loves. I love Anastasia. The plot is really cute, the songs are those kind of songs that when you finish watching the movie, you just cannot seem to stop singing in your head... and I love the clothes. I love the dresses, and especially, I like this scene.




Oh, mon Dieu! C'est Chanel!

And it doesn't end there, if you put attention you'll see the 'Starry Night' by Van Gogh, and Josephine Baker dancing around with her banana dress.

P. S. I'm not really sure if it IS Van Gogh's painting, because I haven't watched the film in a long time, but I'll watch it today so if it's not I'll correct myself. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario