"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

pretty stuff




















I know I haven't posted anything, but I've been kind of busy.... Meanwhile, I'll leave you with some pics I found surfing online hehe. I found this amazing website called The Fancy.


"Make a catalog of your favorite things
around the web & around the world"


So what else do you need to know?

















































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario