"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

I like my coffee black, just like my metal


So a little bit about me hmm... I am from Mexico, 18 years old and went to visit Europe for the first time this summer:)
Here I post a picture from Bruggé, one of my favorite spots in the planet. You can take literally pictures everywhere and they will come out beautiful. The colors are like green, brown, blue... You know, in the street hehe.
I love taking pictures, and this one has got this European feeling, but actually my mom took it. She's good taking pictures, I think.
What else? I am wearing Levi's jeans, a vintage gray silk xxl shirt, gray cool Sfera booties (I think, if not they are probably from Zara haha), a Pull & Bear ribbon blue bag.
So that's it for today. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario