"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

I dreamed you




This is 'Soñé' (which means 'I dreamed' in spanish) by a mexican band named Zoé. One of the most beautiful lyrics I have heard. This band has had an already old career but I think that just until they did their 'unplugged' CD that they are finally getting like, REAL famous. This is the unplugged version of the song. I personally think it's more deep, but the other version is cooler, I think. I'll post the lyrics later. ;) xo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario