"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

chez zara!



I shop not really often. I see a t-shirt and buy it sometimes, sometimes not. But it's good to check things first so you get the idea of what are you going to find on a store, or what would you want to get.

So I checked zara online, and I'm gonna post the things I would want to buy.:)

I know there's a lot of balmain 2008 style haha, but I love it and I would style it up differently... I just love those pumps, they look so sexy:). By the way, what happened to Balmain since Christophe Decarnin left the house?? Oliver Rousteing is the new 'desinger in chief'. I like how he changed the DIY fever that was consuming Decarnin, but I'm concerned about him. I heard he was going to rehab or something, but I really don't know.

Anyways, I leave you the pictures of my wish list, and later will make a post about Balmain and what has been happening recently.





















































































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario