"Si el hombre sabe manejar la vida con arte, su cerebro se convierte en su corazón" Dorian Gray
Unprofessional blogger who loves music & fashion. Prefers to follow blogs than blogging herself and wears Coco Mademoiselle. Most of the pictures are from style.com, if not they are probably mine.

miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Soñé

I had a dream last night
But more that a dream it was a nightmare
Drying my cheeks, time to wake up
I laugh so hard, my feet are cold

Sometimes I wish I could turn the clockwise
The poison is addictive
Though it's nothing real, but keeps me alive
The memories vanish, like sunshine at night

What I used to love has turned into echoes
Leaving me by myself
Do not wish to taste sweet in my life
If it turns into bitter time later

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario